When service charges become due, we ensure the prompt collection of monies, which are then held in a dedicated client account for each individual site. This money is then used to maintain the development to the high standards you require. An element of this service charge is held as a replacement fund. This is kept in reserve for longer term, high-cost projects and planned maintenance, such as major redecoration. The projected level of the reserve is agreed with each client. Accurate budgeting is provided based upon the future requirements of each estate.
Ground rent may be collected on behalf of the freeholder/landlord. This is transferred to the freeholder/landlord directly. Accounts are maintained on the client’s behalf and transactions processed daily by our accounts staff.
• all communal utilities and costs of shared services are paid by us on the clients’s behalf
• receipts and invoices are held for seven years, and are available to the client upon request
• we provide a prompt annual reconciliation of the accounts, which are then audited independently
An ongoing maintenance programme is undertaken based upon the requirements of both the client and the individual estate. These are
likely to include the following:
• maintaining gardens - grass-cutting, hedge-trimming, sweeping, etc
• general maintenance - replacing lightbulbs, redecoration, etc
• regular cleaning of communal areas
• managing of refuse areas
• monitoring site safety
Contractors employed to undertake jobs or specific one-off maintenance projects can be appointed either from our own bank of trusted tradesmen or we can instruct a contractor of the client’s choice. For major projects we have a fully transparent tender process. A detailed specification is outlined in consultation with the client in advance of the commencement of works. We can recommend a provider for the insurance requirements of both the property and for the Directors’ and Officers’ insurance.
Our aim is to provide the best possible service in all matters relating to the management of your estate. We pride ourselves on offering a personal, tailor-made service in answer to your individual requirements. Our attention to client liaison and feedback includes:
• attending meetings with residents and freeholders/leaseholders
• a prompt response to all telephone calls and correspondence
• a copy of the end-of-year accounts for each property owner
• guaranteed discretion at all times
in our commitment to high standards of service, we undertake to do the following:
• answer all correspondence within a timescale agreed with the client
• attend to requests for maintenance repairs, according to priority
• provide any receipt or invoice relating to expenditure, upon request
• provide all management information to new owners
• adhere to relevant Health and Safety requirements
We fully understand that in moving the management of your estate, it is essential that we ensure a trouble-free transfer. We will undertake to implement a thorough assessment of your requirements and of the estate at the very beginning of the instruction.
As part of our remit, it is essential that we collect and assimilate information held by both the client and any previous managing agent to facilitate this.
We recognise the importance of ensuring that standards are upheld and, where desired, will continue, for example, to use your chosen existing contractors.
"As a Landlord I have been using the services of Pilgrims for the last six months and in that time they have successfully let six of my properties. I have been extremely impressed by the professionalism, dedication, efficiency and enthusiasm that all the team have displayed during the letting process. They have correctly interpreted and applied my standards regarding the type of tenants that I would wish for and I look forward to continuing to work with the James Griffin team in the future, "
T. 01932 348620 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
© Pilgrim Property Services 2016. All rights reserved. Pilgrims Property Services registered (no.1449160)and VAT number 492693404 / Estate Agency Websites by